Bring your insurance card and valid proof of identity with you. Proof of identity which has expired is not valid.
You can prove your identity at all the CCN centres by means of your:
- ID card
- Driving licence
- Dutch residence permit document
- Think about any questions you want to ask.
- Bring a list of your medication with you or the boxes they come in.
- You do not need to have fasted before the tests unless you have specifically been told so.
- If anything is unclear or if there is anything you do not understand, ask for an explanation.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions and advice.
If you have any questions, you can ask a question online or contact us directly.